Brief History of Nazareth
Exploring Nazareth Today
The Church of Annunciation
The Basilica of Christ
The Nazareth Village Museum
Education and Early Career
Impact on Israeli Science
Comparison is Detrimental to Our Spiritual Wellbeing
Focus on God Instead of Comparing
Take Practical Steps Towards Contentment
- Spend prayer and meditation, allowing God to speak into your life and work on areas of comparison or discontentment.
- Practice gratitude by focusing on all that you have instead of what you don’t have.
- Don’t be afraid to celebrate the successes of others —we can rejoice in their victories without comparing ourselves to them!
- Get rid of negative self-talk and build yourself up with positive affirmations.
- Make a list of things you’re thankful for and refer to it often to help shift your perspective.
The Kibbutz System at a Glance
What Makes the Kibbutz System Unique?
Responsibility and Mutual Support
Sense of Extraordinary Freedom
Potential Drawbacks of Kibbutz Living
Lack of Privacy
Potential for Conflict
Understand God’s Purpose for You
Read The Bible Regularly
Volunteer In Your Community
Be Mindful of Your Actions
Impacts of Social Media on Spirituality
Staying Connected with Your Spiritual Side
The Sea of Galilee: A Symbol of Tranquility and Peace
A Journey Through Time: The Ancient City of Jerusalem
Mount Hermon: A Place of Reflection
The Banias Waterfall: A Natural Wonder
The Dead Sea at a Glance
The Formation of the Dead Sea
What You Can Expect to See
The Dead Sea in The Bible
Latest Blog Posts
3 Biblical Sites of Israel You Need to Stop by on Your Next Trip
A Visit to Nazareth: Exploring the Holy Land of Jesus Christ
Stepping Out of Comparison and Into Contentment: Living Joyfully as a Believer
The Unique Characteristics of Kibbutz Living Kibbutz living is a unique way of life practiced in
Staying Connected to God in the Modern Era - A Christian Perspective In the modern era, staying connected to God
3 Inspiring Women of Israel Who Shaped History When we think of the history of Israel, it’s easy to
Is Social Media Making it Harder to Connect With Your Spiritual Side
Discovering the Beauty of the Holy Land Exploring the Natural Wonders of Israel